miercuri, 16 februarie 2011

T.S.O.T.A.A.V episode 2

In the darkness of the alley Chmurka and the villain met after a long time:
"OOO my God! No way! Chmurka? Is it really you?!"
"My arms keep missing youwho's been kissing you since you went away ?"
"I've been thinking about you, shi-pow-pow!"
"Yeah... snap out of it! No time for lyrics-chat. We have a problem" said Chmurka while taking out its iphone. "Did you know? The gadgets these days... I can actually get online. I`m going to show you a video.Take a close look" : 











"It actually has nothing to do with our supersecret mission, but I find it hella funny!"
"Come on Chmurka, you haven`t changed at all... My master is in danger!"
"Oo, yeah...i forgot about that for a sec... I don't know anything about it, the cat does..."
"Take my breath away..."


To be continued.

Un comentariu:

  1. "thank you... thank you... thank you!" că mă faci să râd. citat din chestia asta drăguţă: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO9ZQwFcA7s :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere